USA - Data Base on Southern East Coast
- NO. OF PAGES: ONE EXCEL FILE
- FORMAT: EXCEL FILE AND ACCESS TO GOOGLE MAPS FOR A YEAR
- LICENCE: INDIVIDUAL OR CORPORATE
- DATE OF PUBLICATION: SEPTEMBER 2019
CemBR is offering access to a unique Data Base with fully interactive Google maps for the Southern East Coast of the USA:
States included: Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas and Virginia
The database includes:
• All Ready Mix (RMC) producers: distinction between Independent and Cement owned businesses AND ability to identify RMC producers within a 100- and 200-mile radius from the various ports.
• All integrated cement plants in the Southern East Coast
• All cement import terminals (independent and cement producers owned)
• All cement depots in the Southern East Coast
• Details on several ports on the Southern East Coast
What does the Database entail?
- Excel Spreadsheet with all relevant data/information
- Access to Google Maps with fully interactive functionality (for one year)
Our proprietary analytical tools:
Domestic Capacity Utilisation Factor - DCUF™ - Propensity to export / import.
International Trading Assessment Matrix - ITAM™, Capability to export / import.
Capacity Concentration Balance Index (CCBI™). CCBI™ assesses the potential of each cement plant’s theoretical sales to each statistically available region of a national market, taking into account the plant’s capacity and proximity to consumption centres.
Micro-Market Attractiveness Matrix (MAM™). MAM™ examines statistically available regions for their existing and potential growth prospects.
Industry Structure and Dynamics - ISD™ - Nature of Participants, Consolidation Index, Cost Structure and Industry Profitability.
CemBR Ranking Tool - CemBRRT™ - Overall Market Attractiveness Assessment