The Gulf and North Africa
- NO. OF PAGES: 419
- NO. OF DATA POINTS (GRAPHS AND TABLES): 357
- FORMAT: PDF
- LICENSE: CORPORATE
- DATE OF PUBLICATION: Q1 2018
Regional Report to 2022 - Algeria, Egypt, Kuwait, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and UAENotes: Data For This Report Is Also Available For Purchase In Excel Format. Please Contact Us For Details.
Contents of the report:
And for each market/industry:
1.0 The Basic Facts
- Macroeconomic Considerations
- Cement Market Size and past growth
- Products by type
- End users
- Vertical integration
- Distribution chain
- International trade
- Supply characteristics
- Cement plants data / map
- Regional v national
2.0 The Analysis - Market Characteristics
- Demand Considerations
- Reality Check: need, capability and funding
- Further Reality Check: per capita, Cement Economic Curve
- Supply – demand balance considerations, S-D balance and DCUF™
- International Trading Assessment Matrix (ITAM™)
- Industry Structure and Dynamics (ISD™)
- Nature of Market Participants
- Consolidation Index
- Industry Cost Structure and Dynamics including industry profitability and cost escalation forecasts
- Licence to Operate Considerations
3.0 General Considerations and Conclusions
- Supply – demand balance
- Propensity and ability to export
- Industry profitability
- License to operate
4.0 Our Ranking Tool (CBRRT™)
- Overall market attractiveness assessment
Our proprietary analytical tools:
Domestic Capacity Utilisation Factor - DCUF™ - Propensity to export / import.
International Trading Assessment Matrix - ITAM™, Capability to export / import.
Capacity Concentration Balance Index (CCBI™). CCBI™ assesses the potential of each cement plant’s theoretical sales to each statistically available region of a national market, taking into account the plant’s capacity and proximity to consumption centres.
Micro-Market Attractiveness Matrix (MAM™). MAM™ examines statistically available regions for their existing and potential growth prospects.
Industry Structure and Dynamics - ISD™ - Nature of Participants, Consolidation Index, Cost Structure and Industry Profitability.
CemBR Ranking Tool - CemBRRT™ - Overall Market Attractiveness Assessment