Coastal Mediterranean West
- NO. OF PAGES: 97
- NO. OF DATA POINTS (GRAPHS AND TABLES): 105
- FORMAT: PDF
- LICENSE: CORPORATE
- DATE OF PUBLICATION: Q1 2018
Short Regional Report - Algeria, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Morocco, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain and Tunisia
A Short Regional Reports (SReR)* series report with projections to 2022
Notes: Data For This Report Is Also Available For Purchase In Excel Format. Please Contact Us For Details. You May Customise this Report. Please Contacts Us for Details.
This report is an easy to use reference document containing insightful, up to date and accurate information, including:
And for each market/industry:
- Consumption (2006 – 2016)
- Supply (Nameplate cement milling capacity)
- Demand projections (2017 E – 2022)
- Supply – Demand Balance and DCUF™** (2017 E – 2022)
- Per Capita consumption comparison
- Consolidation Index – comparison
- International trading and cost structure commentary
- The “Big Issues” commentary
* This report is part of our Short Regional Reports (SReR) series. Our SReR series includes several reports on markets with high degree of interaction (geographically, trading etc.). The reports in our SReR series are updated frequently. Contact Us for the next Update date and Price.
**See Analytical Tools
Our proprietary analytical tools:
Domestic Capacity Utilisation Factor - DCUF™ - Propensity to export / import.
International Trading Assessment Matrix - ITAM™, Capability to export / import.
Capacity Concentration Balance Index (CCBI™). CCBI™ assesses the potential of each cement plant’s theoretical sales to each statistically available region of a national market, taking into account the plant’s capacity and proximity to consumption centres.
Micro-Market Attractiveness Matrix (MAM™). MAM™ examines statistically available regions for their existing and potential growth prospects.
Industry Structure and Dynamics - ISD™ - Nature of Participants, Consolidation Index, Cost Structure and Industry Profitability.
CemBR Ranking Tool - CemBRRT™ - Overall Market Attractiveness Assessment